No Day But Tomorrow
So yes, I've decided to start writing in this stupid blog again. It's been an interesting couple of months in my life. I've started a new job that I actually like, and I'm moving into a great apartment in the next couple of days. Here's a list of accomplishments that have made me super-cool:
- I now can handle 3 drinks instead of the previous 2 before I am plastered.
- I cancelled my membership at Results the Gym and lost 5 pounds.
- My apartment building has a mouse problem but I haven't had any in my apartment.
- I'm the new showtunes DJ--cool huh?
- I applied to go to grad school--again--only to cancel the day before.
- I've mastered the concept of going out on a friday night with only 10 bucks and having a blast!
- My dog Roxie only sh*ts on the floor 2 times a week rather than the usual 5.
- I'm super cute.
- I haven't listened to my "Wicked" CD in 3 months.
- I travelled to Richmond for work and lived to tell about it.
So as you can see, my life is about as dull as its always been. But I guess that's what makes me unique. As I approach 30 (I still got 2+years bitches!), I'm starting to realize that it's not as bad as some [gay] people claim it is. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. As I walk into a bar or down 17th st, I look at these queens with their Maybelline and purses that fly out of their mouths, and thank God that I was never like that. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people who choose to act like that. Heck, it makes for good entertainment. Of course there's some people who are WELL into their 30's but act like they're 18 [you know who you are!].
So you might be asking...is there a point to all this? Not really...that's what this blog is all about! Here's to fun adventures in the blog world...and I'll try to do my best and find innovative ways of updating this blog. Ciao for now!